FRESH SUMMER BREAKFAST IS READY...
1) - Perfect!!! So, I'll upload it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and see you again tomorrow
at 9:00 am.
2) - Hey Baby! How about a drink? I'm working as a model in the mornings, you know...
4) Next morning...
- You're fired!
Check HERE the reference image on Instagram!!!
Big thanks to Sophia for spontaneous inspiration. She knows... ;)
1) The secret appeal of melancholy sometimes takes your breath away...
2) Like lost treasures which since years now, who knows where their maps have gone.
3) Sometimes I just get charmed, by the sound of the coin falling into the fountain...
4) And then I forget my sorrow, by playing with the reflections of her light.
LABELS Kostis Tz.
1) Sakis' ghosts make his life so hard.
2) They sneeze loudly during the siesta time, they pluck the petals of his daisies.
3) And even worse: they terrify every gentle soul that tries to come close to him.
4) But every first of the month he also takes his revenge, by putting them all in a sack and going
them to the laundry.
LABELS Kostis Tz.
1) At the IKEA's market, you can find smoked crab's paste...
- ...when nobody is around, you could eat it right from the tube.
2) A few days ago, I bought a box of biscuits, for my mates. A girl ate them all!
- You have to try them! They're great!!!
3) - I mix two spoons of salted butter with three of praline, and eat it on milk-soaked bread!!!
4) The best part in a bag of potato chips, are the odds and ends...
(It cannot be tranlated because the idea is based on the use of the masculine/feminine in greek...)
1) 1. At work
- Architect..architect..architect..architect..architect..... (the feminine)
2) - Architect.... (the masculine)
- Architect? Such a nice job!
3) 2. When I do stupid stuff
- I'm such an asshole!.. (the masculine)
4) 3. In the public toilets
- It's occupied! (yeah! the masculine again!)
WE CAN ALSO PEE STANDING UP, IF NECESSARY!
1) Jonathan Polacktsides , took his decision...
- I'll travel around the world on a ... vespa!
2) Indeed, some time later, everything was ready and the traveller hit the road.
3) His only company, on those thousands of kilometers, was the female voice on his GPS...
- Welcome to the "black" continent of Africa!
4) ... which, even on the hardest parts of his trip, was there to support him!
- Turn right. Turn right.
1) Ariadne, while being in love with Theseus, helped him escape the Labyrinth with her
ball of thread.
2) They got away together, but Theseus, far from danger, dumped her on the island of Naxos.
3) While we tend to forget it, that latter part of the myth seems to me more representive
of human nature.
4) But I am not a freudianist and I don't analyze things, do that yourself if you will,
we would probably disagree anyway.