1) I had a cold for two weeks and it didn't seem to go away. I was taking pills,
eating well, but nothing. After my nose was blocked for two days,
I understood what was wrong.
2) I had caught snails.
3) There are some special pills for that, but the better way to get cured is
(my grandmother told me) a pinch of salt.
Dedicated with love to everyone who has a cold.
1) Socrates won the coolest comics award of this year... and feels so poud about it!
- Oh, but you didn;t need to...
- But if you insist...
2) His mommy feels proud too, she's supporting him financially for so many years so
he can be an artist...
- Finally, I won't be ashamed about the fact that he is close to thirty and still
obsessed with "doodles".
3) His friends and collegues are proud too, even if he stole this award right from their
hands... he is worth it.
- I hope he 'll take us out for some beers tonight... it's been almost three months
since the last time I went to a pub!
4) - Bravo Socrates and congratulations! Really awesome comic book!
By the way, how many copies of it have been sold until now?
- Sixty-four! Forunately, I have a lot of relatives in the city of Salonica!
(DEDICATED WITH LOVE TO OUR AWARDED BUDDIES)
LABELS Kostis Tz.
LABELS Admiral TROUT²