RECENTLY, ON A COMIC PRESENTATION
1) - Way out of the thorny problem of garbages, gonna be the new decision of the Thorny Congress...
2) - We're living in the age of efficiency... Not in the age of charismatic leaders!
3) - T.A.I.PE.D. however, got to resolve the topic of securitization of State Lottery...
4) - Hey! I can't hear anything.
1) -...firstly, to become more mature.
2) -To get a rich collection of jazz records...
-And to learn to manage my time more creatively!
3) -To be less stubborn and selfish...
-And of course, to stop being inconsiderate, frivolous and constantly indecisive!
4) -I 've done a stupidity, didn't I?
-If you say your wishes loudly they won't come true...
1) - One day I was invited at a wedding,
poor me, I didnt know where I was going to...
2) - The bride was a pretty coquette,
but with a pit-bull looked alike the bridegroom.
3) - Ideas came to my mind, to steal the bride
and resque her from a life of misery...
4) - But then the bridesmaid winked her eye at me
and I forgot all these immediately...
DAMN IT #2
1) Everything started, when king Roger the Obvious of Carbosyland told the well known words...
- Save the Princess from the dragon and you'll take the half of my kingdom!
2) One month and a half later, the revoked prince Moor, was coming back in victory, just to find out,
that Roger only got the 51% of the kingdom, and the rest 49% belongs to...
- ... my father in law.
3) Even if Moor would take the 25.5% , it was impossible, cause he , as an outcast , couldn't got a tax
awareness , to accept the heritage, before marriage. The same time he hadn't the right to marry
a Princess, because he had no money at all...
4) ...moreover, the Princess had a younger brother, Ryan, that will get the 1/3 of his grandfather's
share and the 2/3 of Roger's share, means the 50% of Carbosyland... if king's advisers decide that
Ryan was able to command!
After a few days plague destroyed the place.
TODAY VASILIS WILL TELL YOU...
1) How to make a nice cocktail
2) First you look what kind of alcohol you have left.
- 1/2 ounce simple syrop
- mint leaves (8-12)
3) In our case we only have:
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bottle of white rum
Cocktails and shit
1) The architect came back, after so many years, to some buildings he designed during his youth,
that now were going to be demolished.
2) So self-assured then about his work and thoughts... full of new ideas and visions about the world.
3) Visions on which he dedicated most of his adult life and which were finally overcomed
so naturally by a wind's blow.
4) Progress, which he loved so much, was now spitting him behind her, alone and full
of countless questions about our civilisation...
1) In the old days
- I met with her but nutin happened
2) - I get bored with flirting easily. But with true love, I can forgive all bullshit.
3) - Don't wear sunglasses when you are talking to me
It is not easy leaving early from a wedding, you meet a lot of acquaintances and stuff there.
PIMP MY VESPA
1) - First we took this Kikitsa's PK50S.
2) - We took out the motor and replace it with a Husqvarna 600cc!
3) - We fade the disgusting blue color and repaint it in a 50's muscle car style, with racing seat
and whitewall tires ...
4) - Finally, we put a sound system with 800Wt speakers and a coffee maker, cause Kikitsa really
1) - And the award for the total contribution in Truffles, goes...
2) - ... to Bethany !...
3) - ... for her hand made betel truffles!
4) - First were your 'totally black' and the cocoa truffles and now you're surprising us with your
- Tell us your secret.
- Adding some cognac?
a?a?a? maybe some liqueur? a?
QUICK QUARK QUIZ
1) - Very good job...! How much did you say that you did enlarge this frame?
- 135% ...hic!
2) - Whew..! I think that with 66,7% this frame will be OK.
3) - Look Mom! Our frame in the showcase in 33,3%!
4) - According to Heisenberg, in this equation you can see that our frame is smaller than quark,
so it's invisible to the naked eye...
I worked it at 32% and I scanned it at 600dpi.
1) About the horrible monster of the swamps, everyone has something to say in the village...
2) The brave hunters in the pubs...
- My rifle got jammed, otherwise I would have killed the...
- Leave this bullshit, old man, we all know you got injured because you were driving drunk, again!
3) The loyal wives to their men...
- The monster attacked me while you were sailing with the ship... baby it's not my fault,
please comfort me!
4) And the president of the village to his people!
- We decided together with the police officer, to put cameras everywhere...
- And to forbid every walk or traffic in the streets after 9 p.m... For your own safety of course!
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY MASSACRE
1) - Sir, we have serious evidence that the victims had consumed large amounts...
2) - ...of meatballs!
- So interesting... do you think there are any of them left? I have a little appetite now...
3) - I am afraid no, sir! The killer took all the remained meatballs with him...
- Oh Lord!
4) - ...where is this world heading to, Cyrillus, can you tell me?
- Anyway, there are still some oregano chips here, sir commissioner!
#283 - POSTMODERN SYMBOLISTIC COMIC, THAT TRYING TO GET TO A REDEMPTIVE OVERTHROW, GET TRAPPED INTO A CONSTRUCTIVISTIC, PURELY NAIF DEPICTION OF IT'S HEROES LIFES. REALLY...
1) - What do you hide in your top hat, magician? I 'd like to see your secrets...
- Very well!
2) - I am hiding a duck with emerald eyes, a bonsai tree and some Tarot cards...
3) - A sea umbrella, a gramophone, a bicycle pump and an angry lame kitty!
4) - And what about love? Do you have any?
- What a pity, but all the love that has remained, it's been left in my old top hat.
1) - Books...
2) - Inside their little dimensions nest the souls of people which were unable to get fitted inside
the whole world!
4) - Eleftheriaaaaa (*the girl's name)! Are you reading books again, my dear? Haven' t I told you
clearly that this is forbidden unless you firstly spend six hours in front of your computer and
- Yes mum...
1) - Some fellas are looking to find hope in the stars...
- While some others are looking it in the empty bottom of the bottles...
2) - I also know people searching it into wallets...
- And even others seeking it in flowers' perfumes...
3) - And we shouldn' t also forget those who see it in coloured bulbs and stray balloons
high in the sky...
4) - Come on honey , these musicals are quite nice but completely far out of reality...
why don't we watch something more realistic...
- ... something with more gunfights for example, or car chases?
- Oh my god... What a boor!
1) For nothing in the world he wouldn't feel sympathy, the suffering of the others was a source
of constant pleasure for him....
*19 died in shipwreck*
2) He likes the fact that his neighbors live near poverty, that their son had a car accident,
that the grandmather is ill...
3) Filthy, disgusting rumors he spreads and he poisons the dogs of the neighborhood... in the
other people's gardens he would gladly put a fire...
4) And when he was at his last moments and his brother asked him "if he had lived his life so wrong",
he just answered with passion:
- ...I had loved so much to hate!
1) I like the new guy at the cafeteria but he hasn't noticed me yet!
- How was that coffee again?
- One sugar, no milk, dont shake
2) But a few days later....
- One sugar, no milk, dont shake?
- Er.. Yes! <3
3) And a few more days later...
- May I suggest Salted Caramel Chocolate Creme Frappuccino? It's perfect!
4) OK!.. You crossed the line here, buddy!