22.10.10

#7 - ΚΟΥΛΤΟΥΡΟΜΑΝΙΑ


CULTURE-MANIA (free translation)

Attention! Shocking scenes are about to follow!

1)  - Whenever I have a break from hairdresser's and freduccino
     - I enjoy relaxing with the poetry of  Manolis Anagnostakis

2)  - GOAAAAL!!
     - Wake up!! Our team just scored!
     - Wait a minute... I 'm finishing this page and I'll celebrate it afterwards!

3)  - I can't believe it! Super Glam magazine of the month has a tribute to
       J.Cage and Stockhausen!
     - ... again?

4)  - ...and I would like to finish today's show with a few verbes of
        Arthur Rimbaud...
     - Wow, bravo Fotis... our audience really loves him!! 

''IF CULTURE WAS TRENDY''
       

3 comments:

  1. ..."ΠΑΛΙ?" (^_^) Ολα τα λεφτά!
    Very very good one! I like it! Hahaha...

    Welcome Kostis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..... pantws aytoi oloi den pianoun tipota m,prosta ston mega poihth Kwsths... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koyltoyra na fygoyme! Poly kalo! xaxa!

    ReplyDelete