1) Aristedes went out for a Christmas' walk...
2) - The city is empty... looks so similar with a huge bad-tasted abandoned scenery...
3) - ...of a show whose writer recycles since so many years the same senseless
script... (''holidays in Prague - Wienn'', ''Special offer'')
4) - Fortunately there are always some small-time stars who make the difference...
A CHRISTMAS TALE
1) Once upon a time there was a ugly tree everyone was making fun of.
- Look at its leaves!
2) Its leaves may have been ugly, but they were strong. And when the winter came...
3) It was the most beautiful tree in the woods.
4) And it lived happily ever after.
- What a beautiful tree!
REPORT: CTHULHU GIVES ANSWERS:
1) - What do you think about Christina Aguilera?
- A failure. But happy.
2) - What about Peter Lorre?
- We go out at different bars. I don't know.
3) - What's your favorite food?
- It used to be haggis. Nowadays, not that much.
4) - Your favorite color?
- I couldn't describe it precisely. You wouldn't understand.
- Just woke up. Where can I find some coffee?
REPORT: DO YOU STILL FOOL AROUND WITH JACK-KNIFES?
1) - Haha! If you only knew what memories you brought me!
2) - Of course! I have this swiss one since I was 9 years old!
- I always carry it with me! I remember I saved pocket-money for
a month to buy it!
3) - Buzz off!
4) - I don't have a jack-knife.
MY CONTRIBUTION FOR A BETTER WORLD
1) - I always sweep my dog's dirt...
- ...and in the rainy days I 'm always not to blind some passer-by with my
2) - I like to fill my balcony with plants, they make our neighborhood a little bit
3) - ...and I never ''steal'' a taxi from someone who is waiting for it more time
4) - I think my fellow citizens will make some day a statue to honor me for
all these and they will remember me forever!
- Do you remember him, dude?
- Yeah... what an @sshole!
DETECTIVE PIGEON AND HIS VIRUS
1) At detective Pigeon's office...
- I want to know who's doing my wife!
2) The mysterious client leaves, unaware he's carrying a virus on his neck!!
3) On the same night, the virus jumps unnoticed into the unfaithful wife's drink.
4) Three days later...
- That's the guy!
WHY I LEFT THE CITY
(a true story)
1) I couldn't install the new internet connection, so I called the telephone company's
technician to fix it.
2) He came and plugged on the line a gadget that looked like a telephone, but more
3) And then, after he pushed a button or two, he telephoned the centrals and said:
- Dayna? Plese check if the chinese 9 has a razim at level 30.
4) That was when I moved away from civilization, so I wouldn't slow down its progress.
OUR ZODIAC FRIENDS
1) - Good afternoon dear friends, welcome to the globally unique documentary
about the habits of the zodiac signs in their natural environment.
2) - Aries usually do everything in flocks and they spend their day eating (or smoking)
3) - Libras on the contrary are a bit lonelier, that's why they live on trees...
- ...and they make fun by throwing eggs to poor passerbys...
4) - Scorpions on the other hand, usually go where unsuspicious Geminis are having
their picnics... I still have no idea why.
- Have you seen my beer?
DON'T MISS THE NEXT EPISODE: CANCERS, VIRGOS AND SAGITTARIUSES!
1) Am I weird? Neurotic? Anyway, I have a very strange defect.
- Please finish your soup, there's only a few spoonfuls left...
2) I don't like finishing anything... Anything at all!
- Why did you turn it off? Wouldn't you like to watch the end of the film?
3) When something ends, I feel like I 've lost it... Like it didn't happen at all!
- But why do you stop everytime just before...
- Because so (I like).
4) I almost feel sorry for not finishing this stor...
- If there is a doctor on the plane... please contact with the crew.
2) - I am a doctor. What is the problem?
- Here, this gentleman doesn't feel very well.
- I have a mole here that seems a little bit suspicious.
3) - I must operate him IMMEDIATELY!
4) - Gather anything sharp you find on the plane!!
- Do you really have to do it now?!?
- Hush, lady. This man is a doctor.
If it is urgent...
1) - Hi! I'm Panayiotis!
2) Who is to blame for the existence of a human being that "introduces"
himself without saying his name or shaking hands properly.
3) Could it be its childhood? Could it be that when he played teenage
mutant ninja turtles as a kid, he ended up to be "Donatello"?
4) I know that most probably I ll never get to know the answer. But in
the end, who am I to judge him?
- A well spent meteorite...
I am Panayiotis
LABELS Pan Pan
1) - Pears, bananas, oranges...
- OH MY GOD! HOW SILLY ARE THOSE TATTOOS!
2) - Damn! Nothing that goes with my tattoos.
3) - Hey! Greengrocer! Have you got any fruits that are cool enough
so I can eat them?
so I can eat them?
- You know.. I can't eat quinces! My granny eats quinces!..
4) - Don't worry, son! All you need is a good backstory.
Did you know that quince is the national fruit of Nigeria?
LABELS Pan Pan
1) For many years the vampires had been terryfying the people of the
X city, who were not daring to react...
2) ...until a new hero arrived!! The Garlic-Man!
3) This hero managed to exterminate every single one vampire and make
the city a heavenly place!
4) But the citizens didn't like this change at all... They were so used into
living in fear and loathing...
- Tomorrow they are gonna execute him in the central square...
- This is so right for him! His garlic smell is really unbearable!